At Inspire Wealth, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they've always wanted. Your financial situation is different from that of your parents, your neighbors, and even your closest friends, so a cookie-cutter approach isn't going to cut it. We can work with you using our retirement strategy services that will fit your unique retirement needs - a strategy designed to get you to your goals. When you have concerns about things like how long your money will last or what will happen if you pass away before your spouse, we can help you answer those questions, too.
Maybe it's been a while since you've thoroughly reviewed your bank statements, investments, insurance policies, and other accounts. Or maybe you have all your information ready to go, but you just aren't sure where to begin. Whether we're your first step or just a second set of eyes to provide reassurance that everything is on track, we want to help you have the retirement you've always imagined. Get in touch with our financial planning firm in Brighton, MI today!
As Seen On
You've dreamed about it, and you've fantasized about the days when your time can truly be your own. But now, as retirement is coming faster with the close of each workday, are you ready?
If you're like many people who come see us, you may have some doubts about whether you're prepared to leave your steady paycheck behind. Or maybe you just want reassurance that your current strategy is leading you where you want to go.
You've dreamed about retirement. But have you prepared for it? Something that seemed so far away when you started your first job is suddenly right around the corner. Don't worry, our firm is here to help with our retirement strategy services in Brighton, MI!
We are a full service, boutique financial planning firm in Brighton, MI. Our team consists of dedicated, independent fiduciaries. We provide a full range of services, including the following:
Making sure your expenses can be paid with predictability for the rest of your life is crucial. Helping you plan your income in retirement is our top priority. This typically includes:
- Social Security Optimization
- Portfolio Income Optimization
- Income & Expense Planning
- Spousal Income Planning
- Inflation Protection
After we have established a plan for income, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets, including:
- Customized Portfolio Design
- Mitigating Volatility where possible
- Aligning your Portfolio to reduce fees
- Aligning Risk to Goal Attainment
A strategy for reducing tax liabilities is critical for any retirement plan, including:
- IRA Exit Planning
- Assess and Optimize Tax Liability of Portfolio
- Reducing overall Tax Burden
Healthcare costs are always on the rise, and we will create a plan to help you address costs with a minimum of expense, including:
- Planning for the cost of Extended Care
- Medicare Optimization
- Leveraging Assets for Healthcare Planning
Making sure everything you've worked for throughout your life goes to your beneficiaries in a tax efficient manner is crucial. By working collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney, we can help:
- Maximize Tax Efficiencies as Part of your Estate Plan
- Plan to Minimize Taxes on Inherited Assets
- Prevent your IRA and Qualified Accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries
Putting Barriers in Place to Protect the Assets you've worked so hard to grow is vital. We will help you:
- Plan to Preserve assets for your Retirement
- Provide Opportunities for Stability and Balance in your Portfolio
- Insulate Assets from Avoidable Risks